1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
24, though I genuinely forget sometimes
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
Gemini/Cancer. I have been informed that I am both, without asking.
5. What is your favorite color?
I don't know.
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
In my heart, every dog is my dog.
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
8.5w and 9. For real.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Between 15 and 20. So more than I thought.
12. What was your last dream about?
Halifax, under construction, and looking like something like what they thought the future would look like in the 80s.
13. What talents do you have?
Making up songs about my current activity.
14. Are you psychic in any way?
I think I dream about my future life, but I don't remember the dream until it happens.
15. Favorite song?
Fat Bottomed Girls, Queen.
16. Favorite movie?
Edward Scissorhands and American Movie
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
Chris Messina, but that ain't happenin'.
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
I don't know if I even want to get married.
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Yes. Medically and socially (my mom works at one).
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
Unless you count accidentally calling 911 when I was 11, then no.
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
No? Well, I know Kate Leth. She's well-known in certain circles.
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
I was once called an Arts Camp legend. That was interesting.
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
I want to be well-known for my work. I want future baby artists to learn about my work, and hopefully view me the way I view someone like Sally Mann, or Yoko Ono, or Marina Abramovic.
28. What type of music do you like?
The kind that hits you in the chest and moves your body.
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
Face-down, diagonal starfish. Or I kind of jackknife on my side.
32. How big is your house?
It's a suburban sidesplit, and it's my mam's.
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Currently I have toast with PB&J and a coffee.
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
Fuck or cunt.
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
Somewhere between 24 and 48 hours. It's universally agreed that I don't do no sleep well.
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
I'm going to go with no.
42. Are you a good judge of character?
I hope so.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
I say "Toronto" like someone from Southern Ontario.
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
Type A with a splash of crazed creative type.
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
My leopard a-line, sweetheart neckline dress.
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
No, unless they spook me.
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
Baklava, perogies, and borscht.
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
"Do you know where the 7-11 plaza is?" lately
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
20 minutes, on average
58. Do you have much of an ego?
I think I do, in my mind, more than comes across.
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
I can't say.
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
Being and orphan.
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
For myself? I keep contemplating a bob. For a partner? Whatever they want.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
Nope. But I can name all of the provinces and territories in Canada.
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
No, it terrifies me.
71. What makes you nervous?
Everything? Talking to grown-ups.
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
I punch and kick.
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
No? Wait, yes?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
Yes. It's kind of terrifying.
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
My high school boyfriend?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?
82. How fast can you type?
I have never timed it.
83. How fast can you run?
As fast as I need to?
84. What color is your hair?
Brown (I wish you could hear how I say it)
85. What color are your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
Cheap metals and some mystery wildflower. I also cannot eat avocado or nori.
87. Do you keep a journal?
Sketchbook and day planner.
88. What do your parents do?
My mom is a physiotherapist.
89. Do you like your age?
It's alright. I'm looking forward to 25, so I can legally rent whatever GD vehicle I want.
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
Jean-Paul-Francois, just because it's so ridiculous.
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
Creative thinking, determination, caring.
95. What are your weaknesses?
Stubbornness, quick to temper, envy.
96. How did you get your name?
I was a "souvenir" of Montreal, so I got a French name, Gabrielle, and my maternal grandmother's name is Rose.
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
We already covered that one.
99. Color of your bedspread?
It's a quilt, currently.
100. Color of your room?